ToBeDetermined

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endgame/Social Linkshell

Real Life Get together (central England)

kataaroo

Real Life Get together (central England) Empty Real Life Get together (central England)

Post  kataaroo Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 am

Hi everyone,

as I have previously mentioned, I would love to arrange a day to get as many people from the game together as we can all to meet in real life and say hi to each other Smile

There are many people who I would Love to meet in real life (Dee, you know you are the main on Smile ) and think it would be a good idea to get together at a theme park. It would give us lots to do and plenty of time to chat and all that Jazz.. Smile

Anyway for those of you who could make it, I have put the details below and they are definitely up for suggestion or change if I get some good ideas..

Theme Park : Alton towers (Nr Birmingham, Central England) (http://www.altontowers.com)
    Date : 31st October (Saturday) - Park opens at 10am (UK Time)
    Cost : around £30.00 for the ticket to the theme park. All rides included in price.

For anyone who may be in Yorkshire or any where near Leeds, I will proably have a spare seat in my car if ya need. I will be bringing a couple of friends that no longer play but were Seravar and Rogal in ffxi a while ago.

Anyway, I appreciate that it isn't the cheapest thing and definitely not within reach of the majority of you all, but I just want to meet many of the people I have come to count as friends in final Smile

Anyway, any info or questions or alternative suggestions (a cheaper event or anything) just drop me an email..

email: realmthree@hotmail.com

cheers guys Smile

Real Life Get together (central England) Empty Re: Real Life Get together (central England)

Post  Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:45 am

:/ what a shame its too short in time for me since im from other country i need some time to plan all that but i hope you guys have fun

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:55 am