ToBeDetermined

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endgame/Social Linkshell

Elmodfz's Application

Elmo

Elmodfz's Application Empty Elmodfz's Application

Post  Elmo Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Name: Elmodfz

Job('s) At 75: WHM, BLM, DRG (only WHM is any use for events atm)
    Subs: BLM NIN THF SMN

ZM Progress: The Celestial Nexus
    CoP Progress: Garden of Antiquity

Do you have interest in doing Dynamis with us? Also what zones do you have access too: Yup, access to all zones. Used to run frequently with DivinusMos.
    Do you have any Interest of doing sky with us?: If I am on for it then yes. Be nice to get some more gear eventually.

Reason('s) For Applying: Took a break for 3-4 months for uni and coz my 360 is half dead, and my LS broke and reformed but I don't like most of the people in it. They take events way too seriously so I wanted a slightly more chilled out LS to run with. Also running at GMT is great as I live in the UK. Also I want to finish my DRG, BLM and DNC relic off.

Just to note, my WHM is my main job for events as its the one I've played longest and its fully merited, and well geared. Could be better geared but I need events like Sky etc to make it better. I am currently playing on my PC which means I am very laggy when there is a lot of action going on so don't judge until I get back onto 360 as thats much less laggy lol.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:55 am